[ale] anyone tried Box Backup (encrypted remote backup)

Robert Story rstory-l at 2006.revelstone.com
Thu Jun 15 10:58:03 EDT 2006

So I was looking at various backup packages, and came across a reference to
Box Backup, which is the first package I've seen that does rsync-style
incremental backups to a remote server and stores the data encrypted on the
remote site. It uses SSL for the transport, oddly enough.

Has anyone tried it, or heard anything good/bad about it? Right now I'm using
rsync and rsnapshot for some backups to trusted locations, and would like to
add some sites where I'm, ahh, less confident in the sysadmins.