[ale] Linux Sys Admin needed

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Thu Jun 15 09:33:39 EDT 2006

Hmmmm....Actually in my daily grind I prefer to go with Will Ackerman
(Windham Hill Fame) or any of the subsets of that group (Liz Story, George
Winston, etc.) Tried to be a boortz listener for a while, just didnt quite
work well.

On 6/15/06, Geoffrey <esoteric at 3times25.net> wrote:

> Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > On Thu June 15 2006 8:38 am, Geoffrey wrote:
> >> The key was the 5:30 departure time.  I know I embelished a bit, but
> >> traffic is a nightmare in Atlanta.
> >>
> > yup, if you don't hit 85&316 before 6:15, just sit and forget it.

> >> Agreed, but that's about 2 hours a day. :)
> >
> > no, stil 1 1/2 hours:)
>
> I meant that non-rush hour in Atlanta is about 2 hours a day. :)

> >> Still, 1.5 hours in a car, ouch.
> > I have Mark Knopfler to sooth the spirit of the beast:)
> > or Neal Boortz to antagonize me and tell me about traffic!
> >

> --
> Until later, Geoffrey
>
> Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little
> security will deserve neither and lose both.  - Benjamin Franklin

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."