[ale] Good online bookmark aggregator

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Tue Jun 13 15:59:12 EDT 2006

On Tue Jun 13, 2006 02:31PM, KingBahamut wrote:
> If I think this is right, I use Google Browser Sync extenstion.
>
> It synchs my bookmarks over all instances of firefox I have running.
>
> Its probably different than what your looking for, specially if you use IE or
> something other that Firefox.

Yeah, not really what I'm looking for.  I don't want to so much sync
amongst Firedox browsers as I want a central place to access my
bookmarks no matter where I am.

--
Cheers,
Trey

It is Texas law that when two trains meet each other at a railroad
crossing, each shall come to a full stop, and neither shall proceed
until the other has gone.

Linux bingo 2.6.16.18-1.8-default i686 GNU/Linux
  3:57pm  up   6:13,  6 users,  load average: 0.77, 1.04, 1.20