[ale] azureus setup

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Mon Jun 5 13:50:37 EDT 2006

Oops, I suggest you remove the <> characters.  I think the author meant
"substitute the correct value here" by using those characters.

The shell is using < and > as redirection symbols.

Try

/sbin/iptables -I INPUT 1 -i eth0 -p tcp --tcp-flags
SYN,RST,ACK SYN --dport 6881 -m state --state NEW -j ACCEPT

Jim.