[ale] better give up on those thinkpads for Linux...

Robert L. Harris Robert.L.Harris at rdlg.net
Mon Jun 5 07:40:54 EDT 2006

Not I, but I'm maining those in IBM I can to find out the real contacts
who make these decisions.  When I get them I'll be informing them that
until this is recinded I will actively be disuading any company I am at
from purchasing any Lenovo machines.

Thus spake KingBahamut (gwosbahamut at gmail.com):