[ale] Kubuntu Dapper -- New KDE :)-via azureus NAT error

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Sun Jun 4 16:47:09 EDT 2006

On Sun June 4 2006 4:39 pm, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> and right you are.. I was just looking at the config, and there was
> a red button on the firewall, it said Firewall/NAT (TCP)
> reachability problem... see the wiki. WHAT wiki?

 ok, so I found a link to a web page that talked about my problem. I
ran this command :
iptables -I INPUT -p TCP --dport 6881:6999 -m state --state NEW -j
ACCEPT

is this going to cause me problems for anything else?? and how would I
UNDO that ? there must be an iptables file somewhere?

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800