[ale] GnuPG problems/issues testing...?

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:11:07 EDT 2006

Hello everybody,

I am collecting information for submission of a bug report for KMail; I am
finding that its handling of non-KMail messages that employ the use of
OpenPGP are not accurately handled.

If you have a MUA and are using OpenPGP, can you take a look at the
signature that is on this message, and tell me if it is "correct"?  I would
like to know from both KMail and non-KMail users, if that is possible.

I have also attached my Public Key, if that helps at all.  Thanks!

	- Mike