[ale] scanner support

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Thu Jun 1 16:59:17 EDT 2006

On Thursday 01 June 2006 15:46, Jim wrote:
| Does the speed improve when you buy it? ?I downloaded it and it took
| about 7 minutes to preview a photo.

Hmmmmm.  Maybe not.  If you scanned the image at a high resolution,
and have a processor as slow as mine, it can take a minute or two
for the image to appear.  But I  always have "previewed" at about
200 dpi and the image is available in 10-15 seconds.
I'd suggest you write the guy.  He actually answers email with valid
questions.  Be sure to tell him what processor you have. And what
scanner.

Sean