[ale] Kubuntu Dapper -- New KDE :)

Michael B. Trausch fd0man at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 13:29:32 EDT 2006

On Thu, June 1 2006 07:06, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> On Thu June 1 2006 3:59 am, Michael B. Trausch wrote:
> > With the upcoming release of Dapper, they have also included a new
> > version of KDE (3.5.3), released yesterday. ?Figured I would pass
> > that info along to the list in case there are any Kubuntu users
> > here:
> >
> > ????????http://kubuntu.org/announcements/kde-353.php
>
> NOW yer talking!!!
> I was waiting for 3.5.2, because SUSE isn't past 3.5.1 and I was afraid
> to upgrade on my own, I've seen those kinda problems!!!

Dapper was running 3.5.2, but I have been waiting for this one.  I just need
to see if I my digital camera issue was fixed or not -- I am really hoping
that it was.  I could hook it up, but the only way to get pictures off of
it was to use the "digikam" program, instead of the konq+kioslave method,
which did not work.

There are general improvements, too.

What I am _really_ waiting for, though, is KDE 4... That release is supposed
to be _kool_.  :)

	- Mike