[ale] Linux Server distros

Brian MacLeod nym.bnm at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 09:52:37 EDT 2006

> Yes! Bart's is a constant tail saver. Which anti-virus and spyware do
> you have loading?. I've got f-prot but I have to manually load the
> updates before the build. I have a vmware XP-Pro just for doing Bart's
> (since I don't have any other winders running 'cept for 1 XPHome for the
> kids games).

I have McAfee for the virus scanner (remember, their sdats contain a
whole anti-virus suite, and are free), and Spybot as the spyware
remover.  I still have to manually invoke the McAfee stuff to do
updates, but the tools from Sherpya make it show up as a menu option.
Spybot will update as normal.

bnm