[ale] Linux Server distros

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Fri Jul 28 18:11:39 EDT 2006

Yep, they both work the same way.

A PXE boot to an intermediate screen to choose the anaconda loader (thus
selecting the release to install) with the built in kickstart is a dream
setup. I have the PXE boot and multiple installation options. What I
need is that intermediate step of an option screen:
1. Fedora5 x86_64
2. K12LTSP 32 bit
3. K12LTSP 64 bit
4. Slackware 10.1