[ale] Harddirve fan

Robert Reese ale at sixit.com
Wed Jul 26 11:13:17 EDT 2006

SIXIT Consulting
H: 770-320-0181 or (478) 599-1300
Cell: 678-438-6955 or (478) 599-1301
Fax: 866-355-3720 (Toll-Free)

2907-I Watson Blvd
Warner Robins, GA 31093-8535
United States

   * Microsoft is NOT a standard. *

NOTICE: With respect to all communications you make to any sixit.com email address, including but not limited to feedback, questions, comments, suggestions and the like: (a) you shall have no right of confidentiality in your communications and SIXIT Consulting shall have no obligation to protect your communications from disclosure; (b) SIXIT Consulting shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute your communications to others without limitation and without expectation of compensation to you and without notice to you; and (c) SIXIT Consulting shall be free to use without any expectation of compensation to you any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information; particularly if your message is of an unsolicited nature.