[ale] OT: Go Vote! (point of choice)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Jul 23 20:08:23 EDT 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 18:07, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> aaron wrote:
> > So the other 97% the people on the list had their right to vote
> > treasonously
> > stolen by Choice Point, Jeb Bush and Kathleen Harris, since they had never
> > actually committed a felony crime.
>
> Yeah, but those where the deceased democratic voters that reappear every
> 4 years, right?   :-)  LOL!

My fairly extensive election research suggests that the deceased voter
demographic you promote is a myth designed to appeal to paranoid right wing
conspiracy nuts. The very well monitored voter registration processes that
are currently in effect in all 50 states, combined with the direct physical
involvement of thousands of people risking felony imprisonment that are
required to sway elections on even a county level,  make the probability of
your paranoid conspiracy scenario astronomically low.

In any case there is nothing funny or trivial about treason. The facts are
that the roughly ~85,000 voters disenfranchised by the phony felon lists in
Florida 2000 were legitimate U.S. citizens who were very real and very alive.
The overwhelming majority were also minorities who were being targeted by the
party of hate and corruption because of their ethnic background and less
privileged social standing. The treason scheme was facilitated by the fact
that the ancestors of many of the disenfranchised voters were victims of
slavery and had thus been marked by the slave traders with common sir names.

I find it tragic and reprehensible that you hate America so rabidly that you
would make light of the crime of treason against so many of its most innocent
and vulnerable citizens.

peace
aaron