[ale] OT: Go Vote! (point of choice)

aaron aaron at pd.org
Sun Jul 23 17:52:33 EDT 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 21:44, Raylynn Knight wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 16:39 -0400, aaron wrote:
> <Other liberal idiocy clipped>
> > importantly, to buy votes. Coupled with numerous, documented
> > disenfranchisement schemes like the fraudulent Choice Point felon lists of
> > Florida 2000 and selective destruction of tens of thousands absentee and
> > provisional ballots in Ohio 2004, the methods behind their theft of our
> > government over the past few elections are clear.
> >
> If you want to disparage my employer you should get your facts straight.
[snip erroneous suppositions]

I have my facts entirely straight, though the conflict of interest in being
employed by the Choice Point criminals may make them harder to see.
Perhaps your position will help you get a copy of the 2000 Choice Point
contract with Florida's election officials so you can directly examine the
facts for yourself and follow the trail of fraud:

The facts are that Choice Point was contractually obligated to confirm every
name on the lists they provided to Florida's election officials, since most
of the records came to them as a blind data dump out of Texas** (big
surprise, huh?). Checking the list was the singular justification for the 2
million dollars of taxpayer money that Gov. Jeb Bush and SoS Kathleen Harris
funneled into Choice Point's pockets. Of the ~90,000 names Choice Point
pumped into Florida under that verification contract, here is the number that
they actually verified:

             0

Here is the percentage of names that actually had a reason to be
on the list of 90,000:

            3%

So the other 97% the people on the list had their right to vote treasonously
stolen by Choice Point, Jeb Bush and Kathleen Harris, since they had never
actually committed a felony crime. The local election boards were instructed
by Harris to use the fraudulent data to purge their voter registration
records without question or confirmation. While a handful of registrars found
this activity suspect and quickly discovered the massive errors in the lists,
their revelations were resoundingly ignored by the corporate media both
before and after voting day. The only public call for attention before
November, 2000 was an article by John Sugg in Florida's Weekly Planet, a
sister publication of Georgia's Creative Loafing where John now works as
editor.

The most obscene bit of absurdity in the phony data treason was that a
significant number of the fraudulently accused non-felons of the Bush /
Harris / Choice Point list were marked with conviction dates that were
several years _in the future_ of 2000. (-: So it seems that the Minority
Report psychics are a real and are currently floating a contract with Choice
Point. :-)

Even if you want to disregard the treason committed by Choice Point, you
cannot disregard the corporate criminal negligence and incompetence of
delivering a database of critical information affecting tens of thousands of
people that is 97% fraudulent.

For their compliance in the Florida vote fraud, Choice Point immediately
became the data processing goto company of the bomb and bankrupt Bush regime
they helped install, receiving some of the fattest, most secretive no-bid
corporate welfare contracts that their big brother government crooks have
handed out. These Choice Point government data mining contracts have included
processing the information illegally collected by unwarranted searches and
seizures of the NSA, as well as "obtaining" and mining Mexico's voter
registration records for the FBI in criminal violation of that sovereign
nation's constitution and laws. (-: Choice Point: Your International Source
for Rigged Elections... :-)

Just the facts.

peace
aaron

** Texas and Florida are two of the "sadistic seven" states that do not
restore a citizen's right to vote after they have served their sentence and
paid their debts to society for a felony conviction.