[ale] OT: Go Vote!

Brian Hartsfield krandor1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 21:30:46 EDT 2006

Don't see how that is government sponsored religion unless they made you
listen to some speach in order to vote.

Actually, I think those are better voting places then schools.  On a
Tuesday, a chuch is mostly empty so can be used with little disruption to
normal operation.  When you use a school that is in session on that day
(which was not the cast this week, but would be for a November election), it
becomes more problamatic logistically since you have to reserve space in the
school and the parking lot, etc. for voting that is normally availble for
the school to use.  So really a building with little traffic on a Tuesday is
a much better location then a building that is going to have a lot of
traffic on a Tuesday.