[ale] Newbee needing help #6

Jeff Lightner jlightner at water.com
Tue Jul 18 15:59:48 EDT 2006

I disagree with putting it all in one post.  My experience on another
forum is that users will often ignore posts to which they don't know all
the answers in the hopes that someone that does will answer instead.
Since everyone has their own interests or uses in Linux having a single
subject email IHMO will garner the most responses from those
knowledgeable on that subject.