[ale] Any debian experts? How do I forcibly remove something that isn't installed.

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Jul 18 08:56:27 EDT 2006

Robert L. Harris wrote:

> What does the command : "dpkg -l | grep libapache2" show you?
dpkg -l | grep libapache2
rH  libapache2-mod 0.5-1          Filter and reject incoming client requests
ii  libapache2-mod 2.0.4-3        Apache 2.0 connector for the Tomcat
Java ser
ii  libapache2-mod 1.999.21-1     Integration of perl with the Apache2
web ser
ii  libapache2-mod 4.3.10-16      server-side, HTML-embedded scripting
languag
ii  libapache2-mod 3.1.3-3        An Apache module that embeds Python
within t
ii  libapache2-mod 3.1.3-3        An Apache 2 module that embeds Python
2.3 wi
ii  libapache2-mod 2.2.1-1        XMLRPC Server module for Apache2 web
server

The first line is probably the culprit, even though the name is truncated.

Jim.
//