[ale] ALE NW for Thursday, 7/20

Thomas Stromberg lists at stromberg.org
Tue Jul 18 07:51:04 EDT 2006

On 17 jul 2006, at 22.16, Jerald Sheets wrote:

> You mean these?:
>
> http://www.ale.org/new/directions-to-ale-northwest/

I actually used these last time, but looking at it right now it
appears that I remembered it wrong, and my GPS got it wrong. For some
reason I thought it was on Interstate N. and Windy Ridge, and my GPS
software (Wayfinder) thinks it's on the very NW side of Interstate
North Pky SE. I don't think I ventured all the way down there, and if
I did, I was just blind. Looks like I have no excuse for this next
meeting now :(

// Thomas Str?mberg
// http://toadstool.se/
// +1 678 773 9475