[ale] ASUS P5MT question

J. D. jdonline at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 14:26:40 EDT 2006

Hey Dow,

     If you are booting off of the PATA drive then you might try checking
the following bios settings:

Onboard Serial-ATA Boot ROM   [Disabled]
Onboard LAN Boot ROM             [Disabled]

Also check the Boot Priority to ensure the bios is trying to boot the hard
drive before the 3ware, lan, or any other potentially troublesome stuff.

Best regards,

J. D.