[ale] Kubuntu VS SUSE 10.0

KingBahamut gwosbahamut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 10:47:22 EDT 2006

Lol...mine would never do that. She would just not touch it for days, and
then when I would ask her about it I would get the all present "Well if you
wouldnt !@#$#$% change it all the time, I would be able to use it".

On 7/13/06, Scott Castaline <hscast at charter.net> wrote:

> On Thu, 2006-07-13 at 10:13 -0400, Paul Cartwright wrote:
> > On Thu July 13 2006 9:58 am, KingBahamut wrote:
> > > lol.....You better talk to her now Paulie =)
> > I tried that once... made a "small" change and left town....
> > never EVER, EVER do that again :0-)
>
> I can remember doing that once when I was still traveling, I don't know
> about your "person that must be obeyed", but mine would use the time
> differences to her advantage when calling me with questions about my
> changes on her system.
> --
> Scott Castaline aka Bad2theBone
>
> Hey! I was born crazy, what's your excuse?

KingBahamut
http://doc.gwos.org - Definitive Ubuntu Documentation
"I could tell you the probability, but you wouldnt like it."