[ale] Good online bookmark aggregator

Dan Lambert danlambert at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 10 12:18:57 EDT 2006

If one is using Firefox as their browser, there is an extension called
Foxmarks that will store your bookmarks on their server, and it's
accessible from any computer with a Firefox client on it.

I'm usng this right now, and it keeps my bookmarks available for me when
I'm traveling, even if I have to have a loaner computer.

Dan