[ale] electronics recycling

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 09:04:36 EDT 2006

Hmm. You might want to talk to Tech Corps Georgia (nee Freebytes) (
http://www.techcorpsga.org/freebytes/index.htm ).
I've volunteered for them in the past, although I am too haughty to work on
their software (all winders) and not sure that their mission is all that
really important. Still, good to know about.

-- CHS