[ale] [OT] Mac hardware maintenance

Jerald Sheets jsheets at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 6 16:22:09 EDT 2006

Well, since you're "out there" then maybe your CompUSA is better.  I
wouldn't recommend anyone taking an Apple to ANY CompUSA *EVER*.
***ESPECIALLY*** the one on Cobb here in Atlanta.

Perhaps you would have better luck there.

Simply, just ask for the credentials of their repair tech.  Chances
are very good that if it is not an easy fix that he will forward it
on to Depot for repair.  Good luck in your endeavor.

--j