[ale] Networked color laser printer recommendations?

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 18:55:28 EDT 2006

On 7/5/06, Brian J. Dowd <bdowd at dentfirst.com> wrote:
> I am looking at purchasing a HP 2600n laser printer.
> Is anyone using this one, or the 3600n model?
>
> I need an integrated Ethernet connection, but
> speed is not terribly important.
>
> Any comments from users of other brands?
> I'd like to limit this to $700 or less...

Have prices dropped that much?

I needed a Color Laser Jan, 05.  There was only one on the market
under $1k ($999 iirc).

I bought it, but it was simply not usable so we got our money back.

We ended up buying a used HP Color LaserJet 4500 (iirc) for $500.
I've been pretty happy with that decision.  (FYI: We already had one,
so now they share spare supplies, etc.)

Greg
--
Greg Freemyer