[ale] OT FS: iPod 40G

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jul 5 13:18:55 EDT 2006

I have an iPod 40G 4G that I do not need anymore.  I've got a new photo
60G to replace it.  It is in good shape works great and has good battery
life.  I have the dock. I have an Griffin iTrip.  I also have the
Griffin car FM transmitter base thinggy.

My only gripe with the iPod that is disk based is the fact that I can
not run with it.  I'm trying to do about 6 miles a day and the iPod will
lock up and require a restart after its buffer runs out (20 minutes).
This is not uncommon and google will show that this is a weakness of
disk based players.  Or at least iPod.  What I really need is a 4GB Nano
for my exercise.  The proceeds of this unit will go to that purchase.

If anyone is interested in a good music player then email me off list
with an offer.  I live in Buford.