[ale] reviving the ALE NW meetings

Raylynn Knight audilover at speedfactory.net
Tue Jan 31 22:31:01 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-31 at 16:36 -0500, Geoffrey wrote:
> So it appears we have a new location for the NW meetings.  It is very
> close to the I75-I285 interchange, off Interstate North Parkway.
>
> That being said, we're polling the list to find out who would attend,
> and what night is best for them.
>
> So, let us know.

Recall that the Central meeting (when it was the only one) was located
at Home Depot HQ for a while (1 exit West of the new NW location?).

I could make meetings in that area almost any week-night as long as they
started at 7:00 PM or after.  Traffic in that area would make an earlier
arrival difficult.  I'd also be willing to do presentations.

Ray Knight