[ale] Java Code Signing Certificates?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jan 31 09:07:56 EST 2006

This is a good question.  I'll be following this thread.
We have an applet on our Tomcat server that many of our customers as
asked us if that applet could gain access to the Windows clipboard.  The
only way I could see this being done is by a certificate.  When I've
pushed the numbers on them they decided that copy and paste was not
worth that much dinero.

I'm cc'ing ajug since they will have come insight on certs.