[ale] Putting wifi in the house

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 30 16:03:14 EST 2006

This morning after reading the message below I put "vtun wifi" into
google to see exactly what vtun does. The first search entry it returned
was a reference talking about

"vtun is a horribly insecure POS, with a number of well documented
and fundamental flaws that will likely never be fixed"

Just a FYI