[ale] rsync --delete and initating backups questions

Jerry Yu jjj863 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 09:46:43 EST 2006

 large portion of the data flows to home anyway (which is good, since your
have higher speed  downstream  on your comcast).
As Jim said that rsync is uni-directional,  data to home will be so and have
to be so unless  you want the sync goes the other way (for example, when you
reverse the sync to restore data).