[ale] SSH session ends immediately after authentication

Jason Day jason.day at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 10:36:49 EST 2006

I'm trying to ssh into my router at home running debian sarge.  After I
login, it prints the normal stuff in /etc/issue and then immediately closes
the connection.  I've tried logging in as a different user with the same
result.  I've also tried executing a remote command and using scp to copy a
file both to and from the remote box, and both fail.

I was able to ssh in yesterday, and I haven't run any updates or changed
anything since then.  Does anybody have an idea what might be going on?

Thanks,
Jason

    -- Weyoun-6, Star Trek: Deep Space 9