[ale] Spam blocker for Postfix

Mike Harrison meuon at geeklabs.com
Wed Jan 25 20:28:30 EST 2006

> how this works, it will send anyone who isn't on your list an e-mail asking
> them to go to a website to be added to your list.  Any questionable mail is
> sent to a suspect folder.  I don't need the website part, but it would be

Asking them to go to a website, from e-mail, doesn't work nicely for many
reasons.. like people who use crude character based e-mail programs like
me (PINE) as well as corporate/biz/remote/pda/phone users whom have
e-mail, but not web.

The correct answer is: TMDA  http://tmda.net/

Tagged Message Delivery Agent

--It can be a little tricky to setup, and is not for everyone,
  but it is 100% effective. I've used it both personally and on
  business and ISP level mail servers.. TMDA-CGI can give an end-user
  control over their individual settings via a web interface..
  and can be customized.

Using TMDA, they get an e-mail the respond/reply to..