[ale] Averatec - Dell LCD's

James P. Kinney III jkinney at localnetsolutions.com
Wed Jan 25 12:07:22 EST 2006

I'm blessed with vision that doesn't require additional optics (the
bottom of a beer bottle doesn't count...)

My wife recently got contacts. She has pretty severe astigmatism. She
has the contacts that are weighted so the stay rotated correctly for the
correction. Sometimes I see her standing looking funny and blinking
strangely (not _at_ me for a change:) and she tells me one contact just
rotated funny and the world went blurry. She's waiting for lasik surgery
to be able to work with her eyes.