[ale] Dell LCD's

Braino420 braino420 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:34:01 EST 2006

I just recently bought the 2005FPW 20.1 incher for $468. Haven't had a
problem with it, no dead/stuck pixels or bad backlight problems, etc.
Looking at the Dell forums, it seems that backlight is a problem for alot of
people with this model. Dell will send you a new one, though (I didn't look
at their dead pixel policy).

The price is back up to 500 something, so you may want to wait. They have
the 24" going for cheap though ;) But I'd rather have 2 20.1"...
-Steve

PS. Sorry if I f'd the formatting, first timer here :)

Message: 7