[ale] Averatec - Dell LCD's

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Wed Jan 25 11:08:58 EST 2006

On Wed January 25 2006 10:17 am, Scott Castaline wrote:
> Now that's more my size,,, I might even be able to do away with my
> Quad-Focals... I've gone beyond tri-focals

back in August I went to the eye doctor, and saw a brochure for bifocal
contacts... They are really what he calls mono-vision. the left eye is
for close-up reading, the right-eye ( dominant eye) is for far away.
I'm still having problems with the reading part, sometimes newsprint
just goes fuzzy, but most of the time I can read the screen ok,
without going into large fonts, or using the magnifier..
does Linux have a KDE app for magnifying part of a screen???

--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800