[ale] Averatec - Dell LCD's

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Tue Jan 24 20:49:55 EST 2006

On Tue, 2006-01-24 at 20:41 -0500, Pat Regan wrote:

> But the resolution is barely higher than the 10 inch screen on my
> laptop :p.

Correct.  I've seen these LCDs and they are really designed for
presentation.  Any higher resolution and people would not be able to see
them from afar.

One time I tried the TV computer thing and learned that 800x600 is
really the max resolution one can have when trying to read stuff from
their couch.

Probably explains why the resolution is so low and it is a presentation
LCD.