[ale] Scanners

Jim ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Tue Jan 24 13:41:34 EST 2006

Thanks for the tips, guys.  $450 is a bit higher than I wanted to pay.
I have probably only scanned less than 100 documents/pictures on this
one since I bought it, oh so many years ago.  And $90 for the software
is probably not a great idea either.  Paul, I've seen that site, that's
where I picked up on the fact I couldn't find a current production
scanner in the list of supported scanners.

Maybe I'll just grab one and hope Linux eventually catches up.

Jim.