[ale] system interface for df info?

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Wed Jan 18 09:49:28 EST 2006

IMO, _every_ system admin needs to learn how to use strace.  It will
tell you what the software is actually doing when it seems to be
"locked" up.  You can see what syscalls are being executed and where the
software may be blocking.  Maybe you'll see a bug in the program?  In
our embedded development I use strace on many occasions.