[ale] FreeNX clipboard

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 19:17:20 EST 2006

I've started using freeNX as my remote desktop for a SUSE 10.0 box.
It comes on the DVD and does not require that X is running on the
server.  (Obviously it does some kind of X magic to serve the remote
client, but only while freeNX is in use.)

Basically it works pretty well, but I have 2 unresolved issues:

1) My desktop client is Windows (sorry).  How can I copy text from my
desktop copy buffer to my freeNX paste buffer?

2) I don't see a way to have 2 instances of the NX client that connect
to different servers.  Surely that is possible.  Anyone know how?

Thanks
Greg
--
Greg Freemyer