[ale] "Windows" key

Dow_Hurst dhurst at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 16 20:41:50 EST 2006

David,
In KDE the keyboard special keys like the Windows keys are managed via the Control Center.  However, in the keyboard layout module of the Control Center there are xkb options for turning on and off certain special keys such as the Windows keys.  Maybe that could help?  Looking into xkb might help,
Dow