[ale] linux training post I posted earlier - UPDATE

Van Loggins vanloggins at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 16:39:05 EST 2006

for whatever reason all email sent to the the email that was listed in
the email I forwarded to the list is now being blocked by their spam
filter. If you're interested in the job call him at his listed phone
number and please be sure to mention to him that all email being sent
to him at his address is being blocked as spam now.

Sorry for the inconvenience guys, you have to forgive them they're
running windows and don't know any better. :-)