[ale] Internet Faxing Services

Chris Farris chris at vitalpowers.com
Sun Dec 31 16:45:09 EST 2006

I've got a question someone here might be able to help me with.

I want to be able to send faxes from an application I wrote (all the
data is in mysql, and will go out from one of my hosted linux boxes). I
don't have a landline at home so hylafax is out.

I'm looking for anyone who has experience with an Internet based fax
service, how well their APIs are supported under Linux, etc.

Initially all the calls will be to a local 404 number, however I may
branch out the service to other states.

Thanks
Chris

--
Chris Farris				chris at vitalpowers dot com
The Exercise of Vital Powers		404 806 1403