[ale] Computer case port cover

Trey Sizemore trey at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 31 12:03:59 EST 2006

Hi all-

With my motherboard, I received the standard "port cover" that fits on 
the back of the case through which the motherboard ports are exposed. 
This probably has a simple name, but I can't think of it now. ;-)

Anywho, all of these I've seen have the bits of metal around the cutouts 
for several of the ports that I've never been sure what you're supposed 
to do with.  Do I move them back and forth until they break off, bend 
them but leave them on...?

Not really sure why they're there in the first place...


More information about the Ale mailing list