[ale] no MIME ?

Paul Cartwright paul_tbot at pcartwright.com
Sat Dec 30 17:40:57 EST 2006

On Sat December 30 2006 5:25 pm, Tim Watts wrote:
> I had a similar problem using KMail when I upgraded to 10.2. Turned
> out I restored my home dir while su'ed as root. So it was a
> permission problem. As soon as I chown'ed to <user>:users everything
> in my home dir all was fine.
>
> Hope this helps.

no... it didn't. BUT now mail seems to be working...
what I am trying to do NOW, is copy all my mail and mail settings to my
new desktop box. old=SUSE 10.1
NEW=SUSE 10.2

I did a fresh install of SUSE 10.2 now I want all my old mail &
settings on this PC. suggestions??
I copied /home/me/.kde/share/apps/kmail/*
/home/me/.kde/share/apps/kabc/*
and /home/me/Mail/*

when I started mail onthe new box, it didn't recognize mail or
settings. I was able to IMPORT all the old messages, but that was
ugly. Now I have a sub-folder called kmail-import, with all my folders
under it.
--
Paul Cartwright
Registered Linux user # 367800