[ale] Firefox oddity

Sean Kilpatrick drifter at oppositelock.org
Mon Dec 11 10:35:27 EST 2006

All of a sudden I've lost a routine keyboard shortcut in Firefox.

Alt + backarrow is supposed to equate to clicking on the BackArrow.
For many months I have used the right Alt key plus the Backarrow to
do this -- it's a one-handed operation.

Now, all of a sudden, it no longer works. But using the _left_ Alt
key + the Backarrow does. Down side is that this requires both hands.

I've looked through <about:config> but can't find anything.

Anybody have any clues on how I might restore the earlier function?

Sean