[ale] Printer problems

Scott Castaline hscast at charter.net
Sun Dec 10 21:10:26 EST 2006

The last time I checked Ubuntu website they had hplip-0.9.3. I had
problems trying to get the scanner on my PSC2610v working also with that
version. By downloading the latest from sourceforge and going through
the install and setup, everything worked, even the fax. It also installs
HPs device mgr which queries status as well as ink levels.