[ale] GUI VPN client for accessing Cisco 3000 VPN Concentrator

Chris Egolf cegolf at ugholf.net
Fri Dec 8 00:25:03 EST 2006

For the official CLI-based Cisco client, there is a tool called gvpndialer that
acts as a wrapper.  I used for a while, but couldn't get the Cisco vpnclient to
compile in FC6.  So, I decided to try NetworkManager-vpnc package which
integrates very well with NetworkManager.  It's much better in my opinion, and
you don't have to recompile the cisco client each time a new kernel comes out.