[ale] OT: Flash + SSH

Tejus Parikh tejus at vijedi.net
Fri Dec 1 14:14:16 EST 2006

With Flash 9, Opera would mysteriously crash or become unresponsive.
I think I also got random lockups in firefox, but I might be mistaken.

With that came some problems viewing videos on youtube.  Overall, it
seemed buggy, so I just went back.  However, the point in a later post
about stale .macromedia files is a good one and I might try that if I
ever decide to upgrade again.

Thanks!
Tejus