[ale] Internet access under Linux

Christopher Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Thu Aug 31 10:56:05 EDT 2006

Last week I ran into the port 25 issue on BS.

I sent an email to the list yesterday about a program that verified
email addresses.  When I ran this program on the customer's network it
was not connecting to any MX.  After a phone call to BS they verified
that they were blocking port 25.  They agreed my Monday to change that
for my customer.  It was changed on Monday and the program ran fine.  It
was able to connect to the MX's.