[ale] Internet access under Linux

Ken Arromdee arromdee at rahul.net
Wed Aug 30 21:55:20 EDT 2006

Right now I'm using dialup.  It's about time to move on.  What DSL or other
types of providers are good for Linux users?  (I really would rather not
have someone come to my home to install and refuse to do so unless I have a
Windows machine up, refuse to accept problem reports that aren't on Windows
machines, require Windows-only hardware, etc.)  Are there any providers in
the Norcross area anyone can recommend?

(Oh, my cable is Mediaworks.  Google shows me their Internet access is
supposed to be awful, so I'll probably be using DSL.)