[ale] Speakeasy "naked DSL"

lyric hartley leeslist at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 08:59:21 EDT 2006

I have had speakeasy naked adsl and sun rocket voip and *no bellsouth*
for the past several months and have been very happy with it...the
full switch does take a little while (~1-2 months) but I have found
that it is worth it...I think the key is to be patient during the
process...i wanted to make sure everything was fine before porting my
number and dropping bellsouth...but it has been a good move for
us...happy to answer any questions...good luck